Youth Camp 2021 Registration Page
After June 21st, the price increases by $25 to $225 for late registration.
Late registrations are only accepted until dorms are full -
we have limited space due to COVID regulations so register early and don't miss out!
There are two ways to register for camp. You may register online via the form below or register via mail.
- To register by mail: Download the forms below and mail the completed forms, along with your $50 deposit to Debbie Kissinger. Checks should be made out to Mancelona Camp. The address is: 2489 W. Prairie Rd., Midland MI 48640.
- To register online: Click the button that says "Online Registration Form." You will be taken to a Google Form. After completing the form, you will be directed to our payment page where you can pay for the whole week or just your deposit via PayPal. If you do not wish to pay online, you are finished after submitting the Google Form. Remember, your registration is not complete and a space is not reserved in the dorms until we receive your deposit either by mail or via PayPal.
- You only need to do one of these methods to register for camp. You will receive an email verifying the registration has been received to the email listed on your form. If you do not get an email verification within 24 hours for online registrations or 1 week for mailed registrations, please call Debbie Kissinger at (989)763-5766 to check on the status of your registration.
1. Choose one of the registration forms -
either paper (pdf file) or online (links to Google Form)
2. All campers, whether registering online or by mail need to complete and mail the health form and guidelines. These forms may also be filled out and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Print the following forms and bring to check-in at camp.